FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked questions and answers.

Roads and Drainage

Show All Answers

1. How do I request road maintenance or report a traffic incident in my area?
2. What do I do if a street light is not working or damaged?
3. In what circumstances do I need to request the use of a Council road?
4. How do I find out about road closures?
5. Do I need permission to install a driveway to my property?
6. Who is responsible for the maintenance of the driveway and nature strip area?
7. What do I do if a tree has fallen on a road?
8. How do I find out what my rural address number is or request a replacement post?
9. How do I lodge a request for a road to be graded?
10. How do I report a road dust issue?
11. Who is responsible for the maintenance and replacement of rural property numbering?
  1. P  1300 WRC QLD (1300 972 753)
    Email  info@whitsundayrc.qld.gov.au

    67 Herbert Street, Bowen
    Shop 23 Whitsunday Plaza, Cannonvale
    Cnr. Stanley and Conway Streets, Collinsville
    83 - 85 Main Street, Proserpine
  1. LINKS

    My Dashboard   |   Privacy   |   Disclaimer   |   Accessibility   |   Site Map   |   Right to Information

    Powered by CivicPlus from Redman Solutions

    © Copyright Whitsunday Council 2014